How to become successful affiliate marketer

 


The way how I create a successful affiliate marketing business ☺️

๐Ÿ”ฅGet yourself motivated !! This is the main key for Now!๐Ÿ”ฅ

Today I wanted to share with you one of the quotes I have found somewhere on the internet that has helped keep me motivated for the last month.

๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸผThis is one of the 3 phrases I use to stay on track when I don’t feel motivated to work on my business.

“๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ".

The first time I read this quote, I thought to myself, “What the * does this even mean? How can I convert it into that?” 

I didn’t quite get it at first…But then I understood the concept.Every day I would open up my goals and visions and there it was…

Day after day after day for about a month I read that quote and it still wasn’t quite making sense to me…๐Ÿค”

On my 3rd time reading through Straight Line Leadership, I read the quote again.And for some reason, it finally got it!!!  ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ”‘Have you ever had that feeling before? this turn-key?

๐Ÿ”ฅWhen something is bugging you for a while and it finally all clicks for you and you have that “AHA” moment?

Do you know what I’m talking about?

๐Ÿ˜I got a lot of those AHA moments with my Mentor, that also said: Don't think too much.. lol ๐Ÿ˜†

I finally understood what the quote was saying…

๐Ÿšธ It Doesn’t matter what situation you’re in at that very moment…

๐ŸšธOr what was “true” about where your business or your life was at right at that moment…

No, that doesn’t really matter…

๐Ÿ“ All of the past mistakes…

๐Ÿ“All of the past failures…

๐Ÿ“All of the past struggles…

๐Ÿ“ NONE of that mattered right now.

♉What matters is what you are going to do NEXT…

♉What matters are the steps you are going to take to change your situation…

♉What truly matters is the consistent actions that you take on a daily basis to live the life that you want to truly live.

THAT’S what truly was going to make a difference.And that’s what ACTUALLY matters right now.Not everyone is in the same place right now ๐Ÿ˜Š

Not everyone has experienced the same as others…

⚠️Don’t compare yourself, Please No!

➡️I’m here to tell you that it’s okay.

➡️It’s okay if you’ve failed in the past…

It’s okay if your business isn’t where you want it to be…....

It’s all going to be okay…

Because no matter what your situation is like now.Or what you’ve been through in the past.

๐Ÿ”ฅYou have the power to change what your future looks like.

๐Ÿ”ฅYou have the power to change what is “true” in your life.

You deserve the Best.My personal experience

❌1 month ago my “truth” was that I was a failure.

❌I tried e-commerce business on my own terms I failed…

❌I tried the Image and Style consultant business and I don’t like it as a business 

❌I tried selling Clickbank stuff and i failed…

❌I tried even other strategies before and I failed..

1 month ago I was days away from calling it quit going back to delivers and stuff ๐Ÿ˜ž

Then, i found a Mentor, A coach, a Dream team and best training program. Check it out

Basic course for affiliate marketing

And today?

Today I am figuring out ways to scale my business to 5 figures in the next 6 months…doing 2-3 hours a day.

Today I am feeling the best I’ve ever felt about where the rest of my life is headed…

Today my life finally is on the right ๐Ÿ‘ track ☺️

How did my “truth” change so drastically in the last 1 month?

❤️Be loyal, build a foundation, keep it simple.❤️

That simple quote is changing my life.I'm not a dreamer, I'm realistic and I also can tell you.You can do it too.All it takes is consistent, focused, daily actions towards your goals.Do that for 2/3 months straight and watch the rest of your life change forever.

Want to start click here 3 day challenge for affiliate marketing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO STAY ENGAGED WHEN YOU hate YOUR JOB

Reasons why Affiliate marketing Fail and are Unsuccessful

A "Perfect marriage" Is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.