What is paid paid Ads on Affiliate marketing.

 






                 

                     Paid Ads??

When I started doing affiliate marketing, I started on Instagram organically.But when I started using the platforms like clickbank, JvZoo and others, I did paid ads.

✅I bought a course, followed the STEP BY STEP, and I got my account blocked! 😀


😳What?Suspected fraudulent activity..😬

How did that happen???

😞I felt lost! I can’t control Giant Google! 

Without answers or support, I decided to move on and find something else into affiliate marketing ( as I said before, what is not under your control.. avoid putting too much energy into it.

πŸ”₯The thing isπŸ”₯

✅I didn’t quit! I changed my strategy!

✅I found high ticket affiliate marketing!

✅High comissions! Organic strategy!

✅People to walk with me every day! 

✅I know exactly what I have to do..

✅I have Goals! Daily tasks! 

✅Now I have everything!

There’s one thing no one can do for you: your Work!!program yourself For success, don't blame distractions, improve your focus.I don’t know if you, reading this post have the same feeling, but I want to tell you: You are not Alone.Im here to help you!

Let’s go .click the link πŸ‘‡

Full complete course for affiliate marketing

Start online business





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO STAY ENGAGED WHEN YOU hate YOUR JOB

Reasons why Affiliate marketing Fail and are Unsuccessful

A "Perfect marriage" Is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.